- Montana Canvas uses only Grade-A, 10 oz. cotton duck treated canvas. Treated in the USA to provide maximum protection from the elements. Includes additional mildew inhibitors to protect the natural canvas. The canvas is fire-retardant meeting the California Marshall fire specifications
- 5″ Stove jack with a weather flap is located in the front left of the tent.
- One screened window located in the back wall of the tent. The 24”T x 30”W screened window with No See Um mesh will keep out the smallest of insects. #5 YKK zipper on the inside will keep the weather out.
- A full length internal ridge pole reinforcement on the tent body with additional reinforcement at the gable ends. This allows for years of heavy use when using a lodgepole wood frame. Sewn in storm flaps allow you to close off the gable ends if you are using our Montana Canvas internal frame.
- The tent eaves are constructed of a double layer of canvas which is double stitched.
- The end wall construction features six layers of canvas-double lock stitched seams. This provides maximum strength at the most critical stressed tent seams.
- The 5′ sidewall allows for ample room.
- The doors open to 7’6″ height and feature a heavy duty trouble-free YKK zipper. Keep the doors open with webbing and side release buckles. Includes a weather flap that is secured by side release buckles. In mild weather, buckle the doors open and enjoy the great outdoors!
- The base of the tent is reinforced with webbing and heavy duty brass grommets. This will allow you to stake your tent from the inside or outside.
- Each tent features a 12″ sod cloth to provide a weather-tight seal. Compatible with any terrain and weather condition, the sod cloth can be folded inside or extended outside tent.
- Includes 12” steel stakes.
- Includes 200’ of ¼” black polyester rope, rope slips (tension adjusters), and a tent storage bag.
12×17 10oz Canvas Tent w/ Frame
The Wall tent! This 12×17 10oz tent and frame package is perfect for the whole family. Take the kids on a comfortable camping trip and make a forever memory. Plenty of room for cots, a table and even a wood stove for a little heat. When summer comes to an end and hunting season is here, this tent will keep you warm, safe and dry!
Standard Tent Includes:
- 1 standard window (24”x30”) on back wall
- 5” stove jack with flap
- 7’6” standard zippered door with buckled weather flap
- Sod cloth around tent base
- Stakes, Rope and Rope Tension adjusters
- Tent storage bag
Complete Internal Aluminum Frame w/ storage bag
Constructed of a 1.375″ – diameter aluminum alloy main frame, reinforced with 1″ steel conduit. The aluminum is extruded to be of a consistent .065″ – thickness. The cast aluminum frame joints feature a patented adjustable hinge system, allowing you to fit the contours of not only a Montana Canvas tent but most other wall tent models as well.
Flys and Floors sold separately