- Montana Canvas uses only Grade-A, 10 oz. cotton duck treated canvas. Treated in the USA to provide maximum protection from the elements. Includes additional mildew inhibitors to protect the natural canvas. The canvas is fire-retardant meeting the California Marshall fire specifications
- 5″ Stove jack with a weather flap is located in the front left of the tent.
- One screened window located in the back wall of the tent. The 24”T x 30”W screened window with No See Um mesh will keep out the smallest of insects. #5 YKK zipper on the inside will keep the weather out.
- A full length internal ridge pole reinforcement on the tent body with additional reinforcement at the gable ends. This allows for years of heavy use when using a lodgepole wood frame. Sewn in storm flaps allow you to close off the gable ends if you are using our Montana Canvas internal frame.
- The tent eaves are constructed of a double layer of canvas which is double stitched.
- The end wall construction features six layers of canvas-double lock stitched seams. This provides maximum strength at the most critical stressed tent seams.
- The 5′ sidewall allows for ample room.
- The doors open to 7’6″ height and feature a heavy duty trouble-free YKK zipper. Keep the doors open with webbing and side release buckles. Includes a weather flap that is secured by side release buckles. In mild weather, buckle the doors open and enjoy the great outdoors!
- The base of the tent is reinforced with webbing and heavy duty brass grommets. This will allow you to stake your tent from the inside or outside.
- Each tent features a 12″ sod cloth to provide a weather-tight seal. Compatible with any terrain and weather condition, the sod cloth can be folded inside or extended outside tent.
- Includes 12” steel stakes.
- Includes 200’ of ¼” black polyester rope, rope slips (tension adjusters), and a tent storage bag.
14×17 10oz Canvas Tent and Frame Package
This 14×17 10oz tent and frame package is perfect for the whole family, hunting camp, back yard guest tent and so much more. Family camping with plenty of room for cots, a table and even a wood stove for a little heat. When summer comes to an end and hunting season is here, this tent will sleep the whole hunting party and keep you warm, safe and dry!
Standard Tent Includes:
- 1 standard window (24”x30”) on back wall
- 5” stove jack with flap
- 7’6” standard zippered door with buckled weather flap
- Sod cloth around tent base
- Stakes, Rope and Rope Tension adjusters
- Tent storage bag
Complete Internal Aluminum Frame w/ storage bag
Constructed of a 1.375″ – diameter aluminum alloy main frame, reinforced with 1″ steel conduit. The aluminum is extruded to be of a consistent .065″ – thickness. The cast aluminum frame joints feature a patented adjustable hinge system, allowing you to fit the contours of not only a Montana Canvas tent but most other wall tent models as well.
Flys and Floors sold separately