Spike tents feature:
- Stove jack with a weather flap comes in a 5” oval allowing for a 5” round pipe to fit perfectly with the pitch of the roof. This stove jack is designed to withstand the extremely high temperatures associated with the use of a single wall stove pipe. The placement for your stove will be on the inside right as you enter the tent.
- Tent features 3 screened window located in the 3 sidewalls of the tent. Screened window is 24”T x 30”W and features No See Um mesh to keep out the smallest of insects. Window can be fully closed from the inside of the tent featuring a #5 YKK zipper.
- The doors open to a 7’6″ height and feature a heavy duty trouble-free YKK zipper. Tent doors can easily be secured open with webbing and side release buckles. Tent door features a generous weather flap that is secured by easy to use side release buckles. The front door also features a fully separate zippered screened door that can be perfect for mild weather.
- Tent features complete aluminum frame that includes a 1 3/8 center pole and ½” internal aluminum sides poles.
- Tent package includes fully coverage tent fly which complete covers the tent and includes a front awning.
- The tent features a Relite polyester floor with zippered cut out for the stove placement.
- Tent features 12” steel stakes to secure your tent to the ground.
- Each wall tent comes complete with 200’ of ¼” black polyester rope, rope slips (tension adjusters), and a tent storage bag.
- Suspension ring on the outside top of tent allows for the tent to be hung from a tree without the use of the included frame.
- Weigths are:
- Spike II Relite -Tent 22 lbs, Fly is 9 lbs, Tent and Fly frame is 15 lbs. Complete package with stakes is 73 lbs.
- Spike III Relite – Tens is 26 lbs, Fly is 11 lbs, Tent and Fly frame is 18 lbs. Complete package with stakes is 86 lbs.
Specify Spike II 10’x10′ or Spike III 12’x12′