This Suite 14’W x 20’L tent features:
- 5′ straight side walls, peak height measures 8’10”.
- Inverted ‘T’ style zippered front door with weather flap and separate vinyl screen door.
- Six 24”H x 30”W zippered vinyl screened windows, 2 in each side wall and 2 in the back wall.
- The base of tent features a webbing reinforcement with grommets.
- This allows for the use of stakes to be set inside or outside the tent or to easily attach to a more permanent platform.
- 4″ vinyl sod cloth around the base of the tent to help create a weather tight seal.
- 200’ of ¼” polyester rope, rope tension adjusters.
- Newly designed zippered tent storage bag.
- Each tent is constructed of double stitched poly/cotton double layered end wall seams and double stitched eaves.
- The roof and top gable ends feature additional reinforcement to accommodate a full-length ridge pole if you choose to construct your own frame from lodge pole pines or other materials.
- The tent is designed to easily accommodate a Queen size bed, several twin beds, or various other sleeping arrangements to sleep up to 6 people comfortable.
Heavy duty aluminum frame is designed to drastically reduce the set-up time. Constructed of a 1.375″ diameter aluminum alloy main frame with 1″ steel conduit reinforcements. The cast aluminum frame joints feature a patented adjustable hinge system that comes preset to fit the 14’x 20’ Suite model tent. Designed with a 5 rafter/leg system to provide maximum structural stability.
Frame bag included
Designed to cover the entire tent with a front porch area. The fly will give you 14’x 26’ of coverage providing a 6’ front porch.
Constructed of heavy-duty Fire-Retardant PVC vinyl.
A 2 rafter/leg system frame measuring 14’W x 6’L, constructed of the same aluminum frame and joints as the tent frame.