- All of our tents are made using a Grade-A canvas that is treated for fire, mold and mildew. It is treated in the USA and meets the California Fire Marshall specifications. We build our tents to allow for shrinkage, so the first time you setup your tent, soak it with water and allow it to dry completely. Follow this process 2-3 times in order to ensure your tent is sealed and ready to go.
- Our standard tents include a 5″ oval stove jack in the roof to your left when you walk in the door. If you need a different size stove jack, please specify in the comments section of your order.
- Standard tents have one screened window located in the back wall. The standard window is 24”T x 30”W and features No See Um mesh to keep out the smallest of insects. Window can be fully closed from the inside of the tent featuring a #5 YKK zipper.
- The tent features a full length internal ridge pole reinforcement on the tent body with additional reinforcement at the gable ends. This allows for years of heavy use with a lodgepole wood frame. Sewn in storm flaps allow you to close off the gable ends if you are using our Montana Canvas internal frame.
- The tent eaves are double stitched and built with a double layer of canvas.
- The end wall construction features six layers of canvas-double lock stitched seams. This provides maximum strength at the most critical points of tension on your tent.
- Standard Sidewall height is 5′ .
- The door opens up to a 7’6″ height with a heavy duty trouble-free YKK zipper. Tent doors can easily be secured open with webbing and side release buckles. While our standard tents do not come with a screen door, you can build your own custom model to include one.
- The ground seam at the bottom of the tent is reinforced with webbing and utilizes heavy duty brass grommets to allow you to stake your tent from the inside or outside.
- Each tent features a sod cloth that is sewn onto the tent ground seam at the bottom of the tent and extends 12″ beyond the tent floor to provide a weather-tight seal. Compatible with any terrain and weather condition, the sod cloth can be folded inside or extended outside the assembled tent.
- Standard tents include the correct number of 12″ steel stakes for the package you select.
- Each wall tent comes complete with 200’ of ¼” black polyester rope, rope slips (tension adjusters), and a tent storage bag.
Looking For Our Catalog?
We’ll send an electronic version straight to your inbox!