- The Montana Canvas 1 3/8” aluminum frame system with our patented adjustable frame joints. The frame provides a very stable structure in the most adverse elements.
- We moved the camp stove opening with a 6″ stove jack to the center for centralized heating and the camaraderie of being centered around the camp fire.
- The tent includes front and back ‘L’ shaped doors that feature heavy duty trouble-free YKK zippers. Tent doors can easily be secured open with webbing and side release buckles. Both doors feature a generous weather flap that is secured by easy to use side release buckles. Both doors also feature a fully separate zippered screened door that can be perfect for mild weather and providing additional ventilation.
- Tent features 4 screened windows. Screened window is 24”T x 30”W and features No See Um mesh to keep out the smallest of insects. Window can be fully closed from the inside of the tent featuring a #5 YKK zipper.
- The tent features a fully zippered floor constructed of the Relite material. Floor features a zippered cut out for the stove placement.
- Tent features 12” steel stakes to secure your tent to the ground.
- Each wall tent comes complete with 200’ of ¼” black polyester rope, rope slips (tension adjusters), and a tent storage bag.
Tent Dimensions: 17’6″ x 14’10” x 5′, Package weight 170 lbs
There are no reviews yet.