- The 12′ x 10′ Montana wedge tent is constructed out of grade “A” treated 10 oz. cotton canvas material and has a 8’6″ peak height.
- Stove jack with a weather flap comes in a 5” oval allowing for a 5” round pipe to fit perfectly with the pitch of the roof. This stove jack is designed to withstand the extremely high temperatures associated with the use of a single wall stove pipe. The placement for your stove will be on the inside right as you enter the tent.
- The tent features a front and rear door. The doors open to a 7’6″ height and feature a heavy duty trouble-free YKK zipper. Tent doors can easily be secured open with webbing and side release buckles. Tent doors features a generous weather flap that is secured by easy to use side release buckles. The doors also features a fully separate zippered screened door that can be perfect for mild weather.
- Tent features our unique 1 3/8” aluminum framing structure
- The tent features a laminated vinyl floor with zippered cut out for the stove placement.
- Tent features 12” steel stakes to secure your tent to the ground.
- Tent comes complete with 200’ of ¼” black polyester rope, rope slips (tension adjusters), and a tent storage bag.
- 10 oz. Treated Canvas weight is 92 lbs Tent & Frame.